I am in love with my boys!! We finally found a groove since our little gem, Eddie, joined our family and every day is full of lots of giggles, tickling, and fun! We have such a special relationship and I wouldn't trade my boys for anything! I am just so grateful I get to be the one home with them every day! We are all dreading B going to kindergarten next year. He will definitely be greeted at the end of the day with big hugs and smiles from his brothers! Here's some pics of our daily fun so I won't forget this special time of life!
Babysitting Eddie while mom finished the dishes. They were both actually loving it, B's just trying to be silly:)
Someone got a hold of my phone and left me this cute surprise. Love him!
He comes downstairs dressed like this and says "Mom, will you take a pic of honest Abe." He's our new hero around here to inspire the boys to be honest...and actually it's been working!
He's my lego addict!! We finally got him a lego table with our new little crawler scavenging the house for anything to shove in his mouth. If i'm ever wondering where B is I can usually find him at his lego table. He's been begging me to submit one of his lego creations in the lego magazine and so we finally did it! You can watch for this cutie in a future lego Junior magazine.
Having fun!
Notice Eddie starts holding on...
And his grip gets tighter....
"Breitling, hold on to him!"
Henry wanting to join me in my workout and I told him he needed to go get clothes and tennis shoes on to workout with me and this is what he comes inside in! Night shirt and cowboy boots! Love him!!
When they hear Eddie wake up in the morning they are so excited to see him that they usually beat me to his room! This is the sight I get to walk into! Love my happy boys!
The entire day the boys were dressing up their stuffed animals having fun, but then I come in from grabbing something in the garage and I find Eddie happy as can be on the couch with B getting him undressed saying "I'm going to get you a new avatar(the word they use on ABC mouse), Eddie"
Eddie's new favorite thing to do is clap especially when he's getting attention from any of us.
Checking out the ice sculptures downtown. We went unexpected when we were headed to the museum so we weren't prepared with all our gear, err wearing moms gloves I had in the car:)
No comments:
Post a Comment