If you know Breitling you know he is quite the boy and has been planning himself a friend party for years. I haven't felt comfortable with it until now so we've always tried to make him feel loved and have a special Birthday in different ways. He has grown so much and we thought age 5 would be a good age for a friend party so I helped him put all his ideas into a fun party and I think his hopes and dreams came true! He planned all his favorite things. First we decorated bags for them to keep their treats in, then we did the freeze dance with darling ribbon rings I made them, then we went on a treasure hunt and found quarters to buy a gumball from our machine, then we did B's version of duck duck goose which was Happy, Happy, Birthday, and last we did a pinata! Obviously we did not need more candy in the house after Halloween so I was relieved and proud of B when on his own accord Halloween night he said "mom, you can use my candy for the pinata!" There were ten kids that came! He has a really fun group of friends and we had a blast!
Just like his mamma his favorite foods are Chocolate and strawberries, so that was his cake request:)
Daddy bought the candles and surprised both of us with trick candles:)
Take one...
What, they didn't blow out? Better take a breather...
Take 2....
What, they still didn't blow out? Now this is getting funny! Luckily Henry is in the background running to the rescue!
Henry saves the day and finally they're out!
No comments:
Post a Comment