At the Parade. They left me and Eddie at home. Just turn your head cause I couldn't figure out how to turn this one:) You may guess who got them out the door by Henry's high socks with shorts and mismatched socks. Definitely not me, but I'm grateful for all their awesome Daddy does that I guess I can let it go:)
Headed to our friends for a barbeque. Happy 4th everyone!
Fireworks before bed. Gotta love fireworks in Alaska. There is only a good hour you can catch a little bit of darkness and we arn't about to stay up till 3:00 so here are our bright daylight firework pics:)
I couldn't choose between these 3 pics which one to post since he is so darn adorable. I can never get enough of that genuine smile anyhow!
And wild Breitling. Maybe sparklers isn't such a safe idea for this boy...

No comments:
Post a Comment