If I chose one word to describe our little Henry it would by "Joy!" He is just such a happy kid and loves life! We are so greatful for the joy he brings to our home! Here are a few pics from his special day. Unfortunately we get so busy during present time and forget to take pics, but he of course enjoyed his presents and was a happy boy:)
Technically his Birthday is on Sunday the 18th, but since betweeen Parkers double shift and my choir practice on Sundays we only have 5 minutes of family time so we celebrated it a day early instead. Since he's only three he doesn't know the difference yet so we got away with it:)
Of course as I start to snap his Birthday breakfast picture B jumps in just in time:)
We are a bit playground crazy since it is so sunny and we go to a different one every day. We let Henry choose the playground today and he chose their favorite, the train playground.Selling tickets at the train station....
Driving the train...
And they even took mom for a ride on their train so we got a selfie.
Here is his truck cake he requested a second year in a row, so I tried to stay simple, but do something new. With all the reeses dirt it was a hit in this house!
As soon as he was done blowing he grabbed the truck and went at it:)
I think he enjoyed his cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment