Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas!

And Henry finally woke up past 7:30!  Of course on Christmas he sleeps in!  I was so proud of B for patiently doing his normal routine and reading books in his room while he waited for Henry to wake.  As always I get too into the moment with the kids to take pics, so there are so many sweet memories missing, but here are a few. 

Opening his first present from Aunt Jeanie!  He loves his pillow pet and when we check on him at night we find him hugging it with one arm.
 I was so happy the kids were begging to give their presents first!  Henry couldn't wait to give B his bow and arrow.  B had gotten a dollar one at a party and Henry snapped it in half so we took Henry to pick one to replace it.  We took him too early in the season because he had a hard time waiting a month for B to open it. 

 B picked a package of mustaches for Parker.  I couldn't resist letting him get it since Parker is always joking about having a handlebar mustache.
 And if all else make sure you like the gifts you give cause then you're in luck:)


 Showing off their gifts.  I must say those are pretty cute pirates!

 
 To follow all the fun of the morning has been days and days of fun with their new toys!
Their science experiments from uncle Garrett...


 Their robot creations from Mom and Dad's game....

 More mustaches with the safetly goggles from their new tool set.  That has become their favorite toy to fight over.  With all the exciting things they got who knew safetly goggles is what we needed two of?
 Fun bath toys!
 Even Dad got a new toy he's been occupied with!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment