Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer adventures....

 Oh my goodness our summer has been amazing!!!  It has been sunny and 70 most days and only a few rainy days!  This is unheard of for Alaska!  We are just being blessed for living through such a very long winter!  We are taking full advantage of it and living outside.  Unfortunately I haven't remembered to bring my camera along, but here are a few pics from our fun.
 
Our yearly hike to Thunderbird Falls.  We love it because it's easy for the kids and I don't end up with anyone on my shoulders:)
After playing tennis Dad took us for icecream cones, but had this great idea that the kids couldn't eat them until they were naked in the bathtub:)  By looking at this picture of Henry you can tell that it was a great idea!


It has been so sunny that we got a little too excited and set up a pool.  Well, I guess 70 degrees isn't warm enough, because although the kids had a blast you can tell they never got in the pool:)





No comments:

Post a Comment