Prepping our pumpkin carving:)
He is jumping away from Dad trying to get the pumpkin gunk on him. What a cutie!
Breitling "Supervising" Dad making the scarry pumpkin he wanted from his favorite pumpkin book.
The final produt! Breitling is very pleased with the scarry pumpkin Dad made him in the middle.
Wow, I have no idea how people get family pictures with more than two kids! This is the best we got between "Henry keep your hat on, Breitling pull your hat up, Henry smile, Herny sit still." I couldn't help but laugh through it all. So at least I was smiling and Breitling was smiling under his hat:)
In his cowboy world. He is quite pleased with the cowboy clothes I made him. He wears them every day and night. At least someone would wear them since we couldn't keep them on Henry.
B had a blast yelling "trick or treat!" at the trunk or treat. Henry is so sick that we wern't too disappointed he fell asleep on the way there. There is always next year....
"Checking out" his candy and organizing it. Luckily he didn't notice all the chocolate his mamma snitched in the car:) I better enjoy it now because by next year he won't let me still all the good stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment