Saturday, May 19, 2012

Henry is One!!

 Our little smiler is really one!  We all just love and adore him!  Even Breitling begs me not to put him down for naps sometimes so he can keep playing with him.  Parker has Friday's off work so we got to make a day of his Birthday!


A big smile to have us all come in and sing Happy Birthday(the flash was too bright for just haveing woken up:))
 Breitling helped me plan this curtain of balloon surprise for him.  It took him a bit to decide to go through, but after that he couldn't get enough of it. 
 So excited to see all of his presents!
 Enjoying their new bath toys!

 Isn't he cute in his Birthday clothes!!

 Our Birthday activity was the dinosaur museum.  When asked what his favorite part of the day was Breitling couldn't decide between seeing the dinosaurs or eating cupcakes:)
 He was excited to see the dinosaur until Dad told me to put him in the head so the dino could eat him for the picture.  So he hung onto me for dear life:) 
 Waving hi to me as I take a picture of him.

All kids are different I guess because Breitling barely ate a few bites of his huge cake I made him and with Henry I had to hold him back from devouring it.  He ate his cupcake in a jiffy and was reaching for another:)



No comments:

Post a Comment