Here is our trip to the museum. Once again since I forgot my camera we resorted to Parker's itouch and that always makes it blurry. Sorry!
Monday, February 20, 2012
Airplane Prep:)
Lucky us we took a last minute opportunity to go home for a few weeks! Although Parker was able to go with us to the Boise part he was not on our same flight:( I was quite nervous about flying with two kiddos so the week before we did lots of prep. We took Breitling to the airplane museum, had a FHE just on how we keep seatbelts on the entire time, and read LOTS of airplane books. And the outcome.....the kids were AMAZING on the flight there! With all of us having the stomach flu on the way home that was a different story....
Here is our trip to the museum. Once again since I forgot my camera we resorted to Parker's itouch and that always makes it blurry. Sorry!

Here is our trip to the museum. Once again since I forgot my camera we resorted to Parker's itouch and that always makes it blurry. Sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment