Monday, September 19, 2011

Random Funness

Too bad I already have his Halloween costume, a cheerios box would have been cheaper:)


Excuse my awful picture taking skills, but I had to post how darn cute this is. I guess our run was too long and wore them both out... I didn't have the heart to open the cover for a picture in case of waking them up. I just love how they always lean on each other when they fall asleep. If it is just Breitling in the stroller he leans his head on the window instead. Cute.















Yes, parker is doing what it looks like he is doing.. pulling Henry's nose to look like a pig.




There is a story on this one. Grandma asked Breitling if he had pushed his brother around in his truck yet. He had not, but next thing I know Parker is trying it out pushing Henry in the truck and so of course Breitling wanted to be pushed in it too, but he didn't quite fit:)


Our disclaimer is that we did not know this was going to happen when we taped him. He had been getting out of his crib without making any thuds so Parker asked him to show him how he did it. Parker was so impressed that he had me come watch too and decided to video it and then of course Breitling was feeling all confidant and totally crashed.


He was ok, but the end result is that we changed him to a toddler bed that night.



No comments:

Post a Comment