On a side note, the reason why Breitling isn't wearing pants in most of his pictures lately is because he takes them off the second I put them on. He just hates wearing pants in the house which is fine except that he knows how to unbutton his onsie too. When I got him from his nap the other day he had taken off all his clothes including his diaper and had peed allover his crib. Gotta love the two's!
Friday, August 5, 2011
CARS!
Breitling's new thing is cars! Everything he does has to involve cars! He bathes with them, eats with them, takes naps with them. Parker got him a race track. I thought "what a spoiled kid," but then I realized Parker bought it for himself more than for Breitling. Regardless they both have a blast playing with it together!
On a side note, the reason why Breitling isn't wearing pants in most of his pictures lately is because he takes them off the second I put them on. He just hates wearing pants in the house which is fine except that he knows how to unbutton his onsie too. When I got him from his nap the other day he had taken off all his clothes including his diaper and had peed allover his crib. Gotta love the two's!

On a side note, the reason why Breitling isn't wearing pants in most of his pictures lately is because he takes them off the second I put them on. He just hates wearing pants in the house which is fine except that he knows how to unbutton his onsie too. When I got him from his nap the other day he had taken off all his clothes including his diaper and had peed allover his crib. Gotta love the two's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment