If you are wondering where Henry and I were in all the pictures we were doing what we do best; Henry sleeping in his carseat and me taking pictures while I push the stroller.
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Zoo in Alaska
We took Breitling to the zoo since he loves animals right now. He enjoyed it although there were no giraffes or elephants or lions! I was surprised, but what can you expect at a zoo in Alaska. I was so proud of him he walked almost the whole time with his Dad.
If you are wondering where Henry and I were in all the pictures we were doing what we do best; Henry sleeping in his carseat and me taking pictures while I push the stroller.

If you are wondering where Henry and I were in all the pictures we were doing what we do best; Henry sleeping in his carseat and me taking pictures while I push the stroller.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment