ZOO
It was free zoo day so my sister and I took the kiddos. Good thing it was free because it was so cold that most of the animals were gone or inside, but we had a good time.
The highlight for Breitling was watching the peacocks walk all around him. He had his eyes glued to them until they were out of sight.
His first licorice! I must admit it wasn't as messy as we were expecting.
KAYLEE'S PROGRAM
My niece had a school program that we went to. Breitling loved watching all of the songs and surprisingly sat still for it. Too bad church can't be that entertaining!
My niece had here first meet and did awesome! Breitling once again had a blast watching it and stayed in his stroller for the whole 2 hours! He also loved her medals!

He found his favorite kind of toy quickly and was very reluctant to give it away even with all of the other fun things to do.
AIRPLANE MUSEUM
We went on my nephews preschool field trip to the airplane museum. The highlight of this adventure was that I forgot the stroller. Breitling was so thrilled to be able to run all over the entire place.
MUSEUM AT GATEWAY
We went with my sister Karen and her family to the coolest museum in Salt Lake! Here is Breitling having a blast in their huge van on the way there.
Throwing balls in the shoot.
Playing in the helicopter they had outside.
Breitling and his cousin Will who is just a week older than him. They loved getting soaked at the water area.
Anne your hair is super cute! I'm glad to see you are doing well. I love you!
ReplyDeleteAwww Annie! It is so fun to come and see what is up with you guys! You all look so good and I am so glad you are having tons of fun in Alaska! I miss you :)
ReplyDelete