This has quickly become his favorite toy. It is a dinosaur that has a flashlight in its mouth. When you squeeze the tail his mouth opens up as he roars and the light flashes. Here he is roaring with it.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
First Birthday!!!!
Opening presents when he woke up....

Playing with his new train. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!!
Making frosting for his cake. He loves to help me in the kitchen and he loves noises, so he is very fascinated by the mixer. Check out that grip! He holds on tight even when it is on high speed.
Check out that awesome cake!!! I was so proud of myself for doing such a great job on my first cake!
After his first few bites he realized he liked sugar and smiled.


We did just a little party with four of his buddies. Here he is opening presents...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Every kid loves a flashlight! Janella really wanted to get him the Toystory pig flashlight and I had to convince her that he wouldn't know who that was, and that he would really like the dino. :) PS. I think your cake turned out AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute Anne! I can't believe he's one already. Way to go on the cake!! You've got some skills... :-)
ReplyDeleteI was right, you have been posting. He looks like he had a great Halloween and even better first birthday. Breitling seems so much older than Will, I don't know why. Maybe because Wills's our fifth and we keep trying to make him stay our baby. We'll have to let go one day and let him "help" me in the kitchen too. ;)
ReplyDelete