I am in the kitchen when I hear Parker playing with his dart gun and then a "oh man it sticks!" After Parker got in big trouble I found out that he did not get it to stick by shooting it at him but by licking it and sticking it on him. Off the hook this time I guess. And of course Breitling thought his dad was hilarious as always:)
Sunday, April 25, 2010
First Carrots and other stuff
So Parker couldn't contain himself at Wal mart and had to buy Breitling carrots just for fun. I must say it was quite the entertainment. He must be a normal child because his first bite he jumped back in his seat and made a gross face. He kept opening wide for big bites though and he continued making the same face everytime. By the time he had carrots all over his face he learned and stopped opening up:)


I just have to brag at how lucky I am to have a husband who always clips Breitling's nails and a baby who sits still for the most part. He just stares at Parker doing it because he is so curious about what is going on.
I finally got a good picture of Breitling with his favorite person John.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, I think I'm finally back to the blog world, even though it will take me a long time to catch up. After all these cute pictures of Breitling I wish that I was having my first baby and could actually pay attention to little Will. So keep enjoying all these precious moments!
ReplyDelete