Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy First Anniversary!

We hauled our cake all the way from Utah to Alaska so we had to at least have a bite of it:) Let's just say a bite was enough. It is crazy that it has been a whole year! Who would have thought last year that a year later we would be living in Alaska with a perfect little baby boy! Life is so great! We were super lucky that Parker's mom was still here for our Anniversary and so we got to go out on a date:)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! And your little man is looking cuter everytime!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally woke up that day and was like "It's Annie's anniversary today" because that's also a big day for me. I should have called and believe me, I thought about it but I didn't. I'm glad you got to go out on a date! And we will talk soon.

    ReplyDelete