Grandma Barlow made him this beuatiful outfit and blanket for his blessing.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Breitling's Blessing Day
We did Breitling's blessing while his Grandma Corts was here. We had a great time with Grandma Corts! Breitling was so lucky to have someone here who wanted to hold him all the time and who admired everything he did. I realized we don't have any pics of Breitling with her because they are all on her camera so we will have to get some from her:)
Grandma Barlow made him this beuatiful outfit and blanket for his blessing.

Grandma Barlow made him this beuatiful outfit and blanket for his blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you finally got an update up! I guess you've had visitors there and been busy with the babe, huh?
ReplyDeleteI think we blessed our babies the same day, so that's kind of fun. I'm glad you guys are doing well with the baby. Keep blogging!