Saturday, November 7, 2009

Baby Breitling!!

Our baby was born this Thursday the 5th at 3:10 pm! He weighted 7 lbs 3 ounces and was 20 inches. We named him Breitling Jeral Corts. It is pronounced Brettling. He is named Jeral after his wonderful grandpa Jeral Corts. He has a full head of hair which has a light reddish tint.
We went in at 6:30 am and were induced. I recieved an epideral soon after and it all went very fast and was much smoother than I imagined. We are both healthy and doing great. He is a very calm and sweet baby and Parker and I are sure enjoying this sweet new adventure. We are enjoying this special family time together. Here are some pics from the morning we left for the hospital to when we came home with him today.







5 comments:

  1. Ok, so, I haven't checked your blog in...forever, and had no idea you were expecting!! Wow, congratulations!! I'm so happy about this. He is just precious. Have a wonderful time all together. It is fun! Oh wow, again, Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! I'm so glad that things went well and you all are doing great!!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! He looks like a cutie. It will be a lot of fun to have our little boys less than a week apart... wonder how old they'll be when they meet?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go you guys! Glad to hear that everything went well and that he's such a healthy little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!! Congrats again to you both =) I am happy as well that everything went smoothly during the delivery. Yay! An amazing addition to the Corts/Barlow Families!

    ReplyDelete