I was so excited to get my cast off, but little did I know I still have to wear a boot with crutches for 3 more weeks!! Oh man, I may go crazy hobbling around!!!
My Dr. wrote this right before I became unconcious to verify he had the right foot. Kind of gross that after three weeks it is still there!
You have our vote for getting well soon... do you have moose in your back yard? brent/jan
ReplyDeletegotta say that is pretty gross looking. I'm definitely convinced to keep my accessory navicular!
ReplyDeleteOUCH! I liked it better with the cast on. Looks like you had fun with mom and dad. Good luck with your boot!
ReplyDeleteSo the truth comes out---had foot surgery just so you could get pushed around in a wheel chair. =)
ReplyDeleteThanks for keeping us updated with you guys. Glad that you are OK in OK. OK?
Wowzers, congratulations...on everything!! This has been so fun to read, thanks for inviting me to! I hope everything continues to go well with the surgery!
ReplyDeleteHi Annie! I am so glad you got your cast off and you are doing better! I miss you! Keep in touch :0)
ReplyDelete